venerdì 7 novembre 2014

Count Dracula is back!!!

Please click on the Union Jack on my blog post to read this in English

Click Here for English   Language

Ciao, 
Oggi ho un po' di tempo per mostrarvi il mio Conte Dracula! 

Si tratta di un progetto di cucito veloce che ho realizzato lo scorso giovedì: direste voi che questo ragazzo spaventoso è lo stesso che avete visto qui, qui e qui


Ho disegnato il modello nel primo pomeriggio, tagliato i miei tessuti in serata e cucito il mantello e lo jabot. La camicia è la stessa che ho usato qui per il pirata.
Ho finito intorno all'una di notte, dormito quasi niente ma volete mettere la soddisfazione!!!
Mi piace la forma del collo, ho usato un pezzo di feltro, tagliato a forma di mezza luna, per mantenere il collo alzato sul retro: ha funzionato benissimo!


Un trucco spettrale e il mio conte Dracula era pronto per uscire e spaventare tutti, anche se stesso: quando ho finito con il make-up, proprio come un vero vampiro, non voleva guardarsi nello specchio, aveva paura dalla sua stessa immagine riflessa! 



Durante la notte di Halloween il mio Dracula correva per le strade insieme ad altri piccoli fantasmi e streghe: le persone sorridevano al loro passaggio... Penso che per lui questi saranno i ricordi di un'infanzia meravigliosa!!! 

Per oggi è tutto!

Un abbraccio e a presto, 

Piera

Click Here  for English   Language

Hi,
Today I've a little bit of time to show you my Count Dracula!

This is a quick sewing project I made last thursday: can you say this spooky boy is the same kid you've seen here, here and here?



I've drawn the pattern in the early afternoon, cutted my fabrics in the evening and sewed the cape and the jabot. The shirt is the same I used for the pirate here. I finished around 1 a.m. friday but...
I was really happy with the result! I love the collar shape, I used a piece of felt, cutted as a half moon, in order to keep the collar stand in place and this worked out really good!



A spooky make-up and my Count Dracula was ready to go outside and scare everybody, even himself: when I finished with the make-up just like a real vampire he didn't want to look at himself in the mirror, he was afraid of his own image!



During the night of Halloween my Dracula was running in the streets with little ghosts and witches, everybody smiling at them... These will be memories of a wonderful childhood!!!

All for today!

Hugs,

Piera

1 commento:

  1. I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you. I Really like this post very informative and knowledgeable thanks for the great post. picuku

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per il tempo prezioso che vorrete dedicare a lasciarmi un pensiero: i vostri commenti, oltre che molto graditi, mi saranno di aiuto per crescere nel mio percorso creativo!

Thanks for the precious time you will devote to leave a thought:: your comments, as well as very welcome, will help me in my creative journey!