giovedì 4 settembre 2014

Astuccio ricamato - Front pocket pouch

Please click on the Union Jack on my blog post to read this in English

Click Here for English   Language

Ciao,

Oggi vi mostro l'astuccio che ho realizzato per uno swap organizzato nel nostro gruppo di cucito:


Sulla taschina esterna ho ricamato questa splendida rondine: si tratta di un file per macchine da ricamo che potete scaricare, al prezzo di 7,00 dollari, sul sito Urban Threads. In realtà l'uccellino è come dipinto, io ho elaborato l'immagine con il mio software di ricamo per ricavare solo la sagoma per un effetto redwork.


L'astuccio è completamente foderato: non ho utilizzato punti a mano, la fodera è stata applicata con la macchina da cucire:


Sto pensando a nuove dimensioni ed elaborazioni: presto avrete mie notizie!

Un abbraccio,

Piera


Click Here  for English   Language


Hi Lovely Readers!

I want to show you this pouch I've made for a swapping with my Italian sewing group:


I've embroidered this gorgeous swallow on the front pocket: it's a machine embroidery design by
Urban Threads, you can grab it here at the price of $ 7.00. This is a painted swallow but I worked on the file with my embroidery software in order to obtain this redwork effect.


The pouch is fully lined with sewing machine: no hand sewing except for giving shape.


I'm thinking about new dimensions and little variations, you will hear soon about these!

Hugs,

Piera

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tempo prezioso che vorrete dedicare a lasciarmi un pensiero: i vostri commenti, oltre che molto graditi, mi saranno di aiuto per crescere nel mio percorso creativo!

Thanks for the precious time you will devote to leave a thought:: your comments, as well as very welcome, will help me in my creative journey!